
So Brock can pretty much fix anything...or so I thought... If there's a car problem he can tell what it is just by listening and he'll know everything about every part and how to replace it. If the computer is acting up, he'll spend 20 minutes with it and it's working again. He knows exactly how to fix the refridgerator the fans and even the toilet. But the other day I asked him to take apart my swiffer so that I could pack it. He seriously looked at and pulled on it a few times, then handed it back to me and says "I have no idea how to do this" and walks away.... I guess it's just not a manly enough task :)
3 comments:
YEAH YOU ARE HERE. Let's get together sometimes. Also my baby shower is coming up where should I mail you invitation to?
That is so funny. Chris did the same thing with the vaccuum. But then an hour later came back to it and said he could fix it. After cussing at it he finally did fix it! It must run in the family that they think they can fix anything!
hey its emilee from hair do! your blog is so cute. i know what you mean about the guys know everything except the little simple things. something was wrong with our garbage disposole. it was bad he was feeling all around and there was nothing so we called our plumber freind. he come over and there was a tiny measuring spoon down there. todd felt really stupid. Ha ha
Post a Comment