Saturday, July 5, 2008

They should have thought this one out...

So this morning I was googling around for nursery decor ideas, and I happened upon the following picture...

Are they serious?? I'm sure that they won't pronounce it that way...maybe Damon or something...but really?

4 comments:

Cari Florence said...

hahahaha!!! What in the world were they thinking??? Some parents try to get a little too creative in the spelling. WOW! That poor kid is going to be teased mercilessly.

Joy said...

That's hilarious! I'm right there with you, all I seem to do on the computer these days is browse at baby stuff. I can't tell you how many stinking nurseries I've looked at and how many cribs I've checked out! There are so many choices out there, it's ridiculous! Have you gone to rate my space on hgtv? TONS of nursery pictures there if you ever get bored :).

Stacy said...

My mom visited your blog today and said what the heck is Sharisa naming her baby. haha I guess she didn't read what you typed!

Tatiana said...

Wow, that poor kid is going to get teased so bad! Parents need to think of this stuff before they consider the spelling of their children's name!! I have to be honest, at first I thought this is what you guys were going to name him...so I was like uuuhhh.... but I'm so glad you aren't!!