Friday, June 20, 2008

And we finally have an answer...

It's a BOY!!


We could not be more excited! I picked Brock up from the airport and we were going to open it when we sat down to eat, but we couldn't wait! We just ripped it right open in the car! I think that Brock had a huge sigh of relief that it's a boy :)


I had the ultrasound this morning and he was moving so much and doing all kinds of cute stuff. He was touching his face and stretching his arms, and then he even pulled his legs up by his ears! It was so funny. The nurse said he's really active which surprised me because I only feel him every once in a while. He is 11'' long and weighs .8 ounces right now. You could see his little heart beating too and all his little bones in his back and his feet! It is so weird that now that I know what he is and got to see him (and it actually looked like a baby) I love him so much! We are so excited! Let the shopping begin...


Oh and here is a belly pic for everbody :)

16 comments:

Dick&Erica said...

Hooray! Richard will be so jealous when I tell him. That poor kid is going to know volleyball from the second he's born. He has no choice. That picture of your belly is so cute! I still can't believe you're pregnant. I don't know where the rest of him sill fit...you're so tiny!

And yes, let the shopping begin!

AMBER said...

Congrats you two. That is so exciting! Especially for Brock I am sure. You guys are so strong to have waited this far along. I know you will have so much fun here on out now that you can buy things and pick a name. YAY!

Joy said...

Congrats!! So did you find out your "official" due date? Do you know what hospital you are delivering at (you can e-mail me at joy.albrecht@gmail.com if you don't want to post it)? I'm so excited for you guys!

Stacy said...

Hip hip horray!!! I wanted you to have a boy! Our boys are going to be such good friends. I am so excited! Congratulations.

You little tummy is too cute Sharisa! I am sure Brock is surprised every time he comes back in town...your tummy just gets a little bigger each tim.

Ashley Madsen said...

Congrats Sharisa!!! How exciting! You are so tiny too! Do you guys have any names yet that you are thinking of?

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting!!

Cari Florence said...

Hooray I was right :) haha. Well congrats to you guys! Boys are just so much fun!! I'm so glad I had a boy first!! Do you guys have any names picked out yet?? Oh and by the way you look fabulous Sharisa!

Pete&Laurie said...

Nice job on the boy! Pete wants a boy, and I want a girl. We figure at least one of us will get our way. Shopping for girls is so much more fun. Boys clothes are cute and all, but the girl's clothes! So cute!

Have fun shopping until you're dropping.

The Thatchers said...

oh, how exciting!! its going to be so much fun. you look so good. i hope your feeling good. congrats to you guys.

McKell and John said...

You look adorable! Congratulation on your little guy! I just love little boys!!

Amy said...

I had no idea that you guys are expecting... HOORAY and congrats! So much fun - that is gonna be one cute little guy! You are too cute of a prego - love it!

allie said...

Yay for little boys!! We are so happy for you. Congrats!!!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

no im at earls academy because i got terminated and i was really upset how the whole thing came about. basically i got screwed! and out of alot of money too... ps you are so cute pregnant! when are you due? and boys are soooooooooooo much fun :]

Tatiana said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys. I bet Brock was just estatic with the news of having a son. Boys are so much fun! Yay for shopping!!!! Good luck trying to find boys stuff, they are so hard to find exactly the right stuff you want. I can't wait to buy him some goodies!
Your belly is too cute! I love it. You look AMAZING!
It seems like every one is having a boy this year!

Tatiana said...

P.S. Aren't ultrasounds the most amazing thing in the world. It's like ok now it's real!

Melissa said...

YOu're so cute! I love my little boy, and I'm excited that you get to have one too. THey are so fun. (I've heard that they're better than girls.) :)